Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yes! I have done something. Not finished though.

I have actually done some painting but mainly tests at the moment. I haven't done a lot of painting over the years and relearning a lot of stuff as I go.



I don't know why I started with these guys. I have a lot of old figures such the late 80's, 90's plastic skeleton. I have about 60 of those. The archer I was trying to get a crusader style look but was struggling to it right so I went with the leather jerkin look.


Some more of a few things undercoated and awaiting paint.


These guys I got in a trade. Not a 100% sure of these guys they may be Ghurkers but will probably paint them up as Aussies for a North Africa campaign.

These guys are from Eureka Miniature. I got them for possibly a Zombie survivors etc.
They still need to be finalised everything but at least I'm getting there.






No comments:

Post a Comment