Monday, July 27, 2020

Long over due project finished

As all gamers/hobbyist know that we can get easily distracted, by many things such as other projects, games and of course Real Life. Currently I have been sitting around the house and trying to get back into the hobby side and trying to finish long standing projects. And my wife has tried he hardest to stop me. hehehe...

So there are a couple of things I have found.
1. I cant sit down and paint for more than 15 minutes otherwise I get a sore back and neck. I do have plans for a stand up desk though.
2. I cant be out of my wife sight for more than 10 minutes before she asks me to do something else.......
3. I find it hard to sit down and finish a project fully.  I'm never satisfied with what I've done.

But here is one project.

These have been sitting half done for somewhere between 6 to 8 years.  Look they are not fantastically painted like I see everyone else's but I think the are table worthy.

These guys are the old Games Workshop Bretonnian Archers from 5th Edition I believe.  I still have a few floating about but I wanted a unit of some sort if I ever play a rank and file game again.

Thanks for looking. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment