Monday, November 9, 2020

Tasty Terrain

I saw this biscuit mold online and I instantly saw Industrial buildings for Battletech. But seeing the size I will use them in some sci-fi skirmish games as well.  I cant wait to see how the come out. 

A friend suggested every time you capture and objective/building we get a cookie! But the only thing is that my wife saw it and said they would be great looking ice-block (Due to summer starting shortly)  So I may have lost it already.

The colourful buildings are some 3D printed. They need a little sanding. And I got my hands on Monsterpocalypse Powerplant.  I had seen these and wondered how they would scale for Battletech, its a little smallish but its ok.

The Black foam is a Tau Powerplant from Micro Art Studio. Im not sure how I will proceed to paint this due to being foam but It was on Sale and will look good on a table.

*the Russian Infantry man is for scale. 28mm..........






No comments:

Post a Comment