Saturday, March 20, 2021

Trying out a cheap mat


I bought a mat online from one of those market websites.  It was 1m x 1m for about $8au +postage.  I am pretty happy with it but word of warning. (You pay for what you get) I wouldn't open it inside the house, there are a lot of loose fibers (I did this)...
I took it out side and shook it lightly then gave it a light vacuum with a dust buster with a brush head.



Then I sprayed the mat liberally with a water/PVC glue mix. 4 or 5 times over 2 hours. I used the whole bottle almost.  It flattered out nicely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I wanted to try some of the terrain I've been making for bolt action to see what it looks like.
I am pretty happy.
But it shows that I need to make some roads.






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some fantasy minis for the test.






No comments:

Post a Comment