Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Beginning.....

Well this is hopefully a beginning of a more organised me. Having enjoyed gaming as a young man I have sadly been unable to do much over the past 15 or so years. Work, relationships, moving away from friends etc...life in general.

I have still over the years collected miniatures..... Went mad when I found ebay........

Blood Bowl has crept back into my life over the past 3 or 4 years, so far averaging 3 games a year. Mainly with a gaming club called BADGA, nowplaying in a regular league with MBBL over the past 2 years.

Still not enough!!!.....Still not enough time though. Well this blog wont be about me complaining but to try and sort out what I have, get them painted and sort out what games I can play....

More to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment