Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pinky swear!!!

Well I made a promise to myself not to spend any money on anymore miniatures. Mainly due to the fact that I have hundred of miniature that are unpainted.

That lasted about a week...

I have found that I seem to collect more than anything else now. I have tried to traded off or sell some over the past few months. But yesterday I bought a Warhammer 40k Imperial Sentinel. Not because I have a 40K imperial army. Well I don't! I bought it for a Weird WW2 project, in the vain hope that I might play it at some stage. Due to a large amount of 28mm WW2 figures I have got.

The Sentinel will be an American War walker of some type yet undisclosed. I have also been trying to get some AT-43 Mechanoids for German and Russian Walkers. I have seen a lot or Weird WW2 stuff out there but Dream Pod 9 with their Blitz Krieg game was the influence for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment