Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gavendorf Griffins

As Bloodbowl is the only gaming I am actually doing at the moment I thought I might mention it....

This is my second full season with the MBBL http://melbourne.bloodbowlleague.com/ where we play every 3 weeks. This season I have gone with a human team. The previous season I had played Norse and really struggled due to injuries and deaths and a lack of any coaching ability.

The Humans have put up a slightly better effort but not by much. The first 3 games have been losses. Two of the first 3 games were a 2-3 score lines. One against a slightly more developed Woodelf team and the second against Slann team. But the last 2 games have been Forfeit in my favour.

But a game, any game win, loss or draw is good and preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment